- Improve cognitive brain function, including memory
- Lower cholesterol and triglycerides
- Reduce Inflammation
- Increase muscle mass and strength
- Boost testosterone and Increase fertility in men
- Reduce symptoms of depression
- Relieve stress and anxiety and promote restful sleep
- Reduce Cortisol levels
- Promote rich oxygenated blood flow
- Reduce free radical exposure
- Reduce Blood Sugar
- Increase Thyroid production
Ashwagandha is a powerful ancient healing herb with a myriad of benevolent properties to the human body. This herb should be taken regularly and in small doses. Above is a list of healing properties that have been linked to the herb through laboratory studies. Always check with your health care provider before taking any supplements.
Ginger contributes powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used as a digestive aid since ancient times.
Himalayan pink salt provides the body with essential minerals, balances electrolytes and pH, and supports optimal nutrient absorption.
Add one or two teaspoons of this Adaptogen to eight ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Delicious in tea or any kind of milk, feel free to sweeten to taste.